FTTH 2 cores flat drop cable(self support steel wire)
If you like this product, please share to
1.Adopted to outdoor level and vertical distribution.
2.Suitable for connect with communication equipment.
3.Long distance and local area network communication.
1. Weight, low cost, and practicability;
2. Suitable for limited space field of the branch, indoor series;
3. Laid to facilitate construction operations;part and the cable;
4. Jacket use low smoke, halogen-free flame-retardant materials;
5. Prevent lightning and strong electric environment;
6. FRP or KFRP strengthen the component materials.
The cable sheath shall be marked with white characters at intervals of one meter with following information
1. Fiber type and counts
2. Cable type
3. Name of manufacturer
4. Country of origin
5. Length marking
|FTTH 2 cores flat drop cable(self support steel wire)|
9/125 (G.657A) (IEC 60793-2-50:2008)
Cable dimension mm
Internal 2 Phosphatized Steel Wire×Ø0,45mm
External Steel wire Ø1mm
Cable weight Kg/km
Min. bending radius mm
Min. bending radius (Rip off the messenger wire) mm
≦ 0.32 at 1310nm, ≦ 0.18 at 1550nm
≤0,75dB @ 1550nm, 1625nm @ ≤1,5dB one bending radius of 10mm
Maximum load under compression (N / 100mm²)
Maximum tensile load (N)
Long-term 300, lengthening of fiber ≤ 0,2%
Short-term 600, lengthening of fiber ≤ 0,4%
Operation temperature ℃
Note: the product is in accord with the instruction of EU RoHS